Dolce Hayes Mansion

The Hayes Mansion was built in 1905 at the place of the old family house destroyed by fire in 19th century. The building was designed by George Page and considered by many as one of the finest architectural examples in Santa Clara valley. This Mediterranean style villa built in form as Maltese Cross and its longer section contains 18 foot solarium. The elegant venue is a one of the finest places to celebrate a wedding at. As a photographer, it is a true pleasure to document an event there.

Menu